There is limited space for this Supper Freek event, only 8 seats available so be fast!
Hey Londoners it's officially time for our first official supper club! Who is supper excited? Let's get supper freeky!
We are gonna be serving our special summer menu which is a mix of amazing and authentic tastes from France and Greece. We will serve aperitif and a three course dinner that we have especially designed to bring the season's sun and warmth to your taste buds, stomachs and hearts!
Our Menu is as follows:
- Rillette de saumon (A lovely cold starter from France that combines fresh and smoked salmon)
- Melitzanosalata (An aubergine dip from Greece with red pepper, spring onions and a bit of heat from red chili)
- Pickled Samphire, cherry tomatoes and Anchovies salad
- Honey and thyme roasted leg of lamb with new potatoes and nectarine salad (Lamb marinated for 48 hours and slowly cooked for 5 hours wrapped in grease-proof paper)
- Tarte au citron meringuée (Amazingly fresh dessert with lemony flavor topped with fluffy meringue)
We start at 7:30 pm. For any questions please send us an email through the contact form
For this first date we have intentionally set a low price, but if you feel that the food you ate is worth more, feel free to top it up with a donation on the date ;-)
(You'll be redirected to the event page at edible experiences where you can make a booking)