This is probably the only spicy dish we make in Greece. This version is extra spicy because some like it hot. It was served at our foodie singles' supper club as an aperitif just to "warm things up" ;) It is simple and yummy, it takes 5 minutes to make and you can keep it in the fridge for a week. Enjoy and keep your eyes peeled for our next supper clubs!
List of Ingredients (Serves 8 as an aperitif)
- 300 gr of feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 200 ml Greek yogurt or 150 ml water
- 1 red chilli (seeds included)
- Some thyme or oregano
- Some Paprika (optional)
1. Finely chop the chilli & cut the feta in small cubes.
2. In a blender or a food processor add all of the ingredients and mix in order to get a smooth spread.
3. Keep in the fridge and serve it cold.
4. Serve with fresh bread and some paprika as a starter or a meze.